Conigliaro Crime Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family app.

4 posters

Go down

Family app. Empty Family app.

Post  Luciano Conigliaro Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am

Family app. 9kgOd

Family app. Ty1n3

Conigliaro Crime Family

Family app. ZBfxj

Luciano Conigliaro

Family app. Y9RTq

Inzaghi Maligiri
Corrado Benedetto

Family app. R7rMj

Background Story:
THE INTRODUCTION
Vittorio Conigliaro husband to Isabella Borreli Borelli, and father to "Lucky Luciano", "Fat Fate Anton" and "Benjie C' ". The three heads of the crime family. From a young age Luciano was forunate, his parents had money and he was popular due to his father being a member of the La Familgia Venate Mafiosi situated in a small town near sicily. Vittorio's life was lived short. Vittorio Conigliaro was killed, because of pure accident. It so happens that Vittorio has a curse of panic attacks, and every so often and he had one during a sitdown. Vittorio then was startled as he awakened, pulling out his weapon; but another crazed made-man shot Vittorio in the head. Later that week on a rainy day the don of La Familgia Venate; Salvetore Venate the seccond ordered a contract on the made-man for killing one of the earners. Even though it was by accident. Isabella in widdowful instinct took the money that her husband has wittedly left behind, there was $30,000 San Andreas Dollar equivilant in a sack hidden the back garden-bed. In fear of someone killing Isabella, she ran to the docks; handing the sack to a people smuggler, leaving only petty cash behind for herself and her family. Antonio was speachless and had a change in attitude, Antonio always knew what the situation was at hand; wether he was told or not. He was observant, like his brother. But his brother had a mind-set like his fathers. But Antonio on the other-hand he got the curse. Benjamin just got his devilish charm and looks, leaving him all the mum's and little girls nursing him in his crib; on the cold and rough way to San Andreas. Where dreams are made.

Family app. 2mpy69x

Small Time Connection
The years in San Andreas was tough, it truly was. but the boy's grew up well, while Benjamin was still in school, Antonio and Luciano was looking for a job. Two italian guys looking for a job in Los Santos? That's like trying to get to the moon. Challanging but possible. It was the late 70's anyways. Drugs were booming, so once Antonio and Luciano found the right guy, they'd start making some money; pay back their mother. They later made contact with Vincenzo Conigliaro in an old night-club. Vincenzo knew what two italian people like him were. So he aporched them, offered them a job. They obviously accepted, and then Vincenzo gave them a pack of marijuana each. Vincenzo stated "I want cha's to sell these here plants to a couple of junkies.. You can try to sell them at the beach would be my best bet. N'aa-g'-otta' 'ere!". Luciano and Antonio decided to split up, the thing was they shouldn't have. Luciano went down the path of Success, and Antonio ended up in the pathway to terror and slavery. but it made him stronger, for a while. Luciano ended up selling the marijuana to a few hippies down at the marrina beach, while Antonio mistakefully sold the marijuana to a shady character, he had sunglasses on, drove around in a black-windowed car. It was obvious, it was the F.B.I. but Antonio was still willing to do work, while Luciano made $30,000 S.A.D, Antonio drove down the well of jail. Antonio looked up to the federal agent stating, "Come on.. I Got ti' bag o' marijuana, fuckin' buy some.. I need the money.." The federal agent took out a weapon yelling out his line, as he then called in some backup from the Field Operative unit to "clean up the mess". Antonio got a very big sentence. While Antonio got this jail time, Luciano was down at the beach, walking around with dark sunglasses on, walking around like king george, he had about five-girlfriends at that time. Life was great for him, he was running around like he owned the beach, he walked down beneth the bridge. Talking to a buyer. The buyer knew what Luciano was doing, it was a Los Santos thing in the 70's. Don't ask, don't tell. The buyer said "Hey.. You got the plants? I need a quick flight to the moon man.. Fuck I need to go to jupiter!" Luciano cocked his right eyebrow looking down out of his glasses for once, giving him a stern look; pulling out a satchet of Marijiuana, as he then extends his left hand curling his fingers in demand of money. "Eh'..- Well Cha' got the fuckin' green? This shit isn't just a plant.." Luciano stated. The buyer gave Luciano his whole wallet, Luciano stared down onto the wallet, just stairing at it; thinking. Whoa' Anyone would fuckin' give for these plants..- I wonder what they'd do for some blow.. I better ask Vincenzo. I could get made fuckin' soon.. Luciano stuffed the wallet into his pocket, he didn't know Antonio was getting proseesed for prison. Word around town goes quickly, by the time Luciano made it to the night-club, Vincenzo was killed. It almost was like Vincenzo was guiding Antonio, he too fell down the same hole, all the same for Luciano in the end, but in that moment all that Luciano saw was a man in a black hat and black leather clothing, putting a weapon into his pocket as he enters an old Winsor 1975 model, driving off. Luciano was stunned, he can't apear for this kind of presure, he took Vincenzo's remaining marijuana, running home to his mother and brother. The very next day, a daunting letter arrived in the letter-box saying that Antonio held guilty in court, obviously he dosen't know the laws in San Andreas, but they gave him a farely large sentance. Luciano was depressed for a while. Benjamin could take it like water, he was too buisy studdying for his end-of-year exams, as for his mother? Well, let's say that her heart has taken too much pain

Family app. Mobster_jail

Jailhouse rock
Earlly eighty's, Antonio was in jail. He didn't know much, and he was known as the Italian boy in the Department of Corrections. After Antonio's convicion, he was processed and put onto a bus to the Department of Corrections (Also refered as the DoC). He was wearing his fluro orange jumpsuit, and a singlet underneath, he had his hair done up all nicely. As he stepped onto the bus, he was sat down near another Italian male named Franchesco Lattane. As Antonio got his foot cuffed to the mettal rod holding the seat, he turned to Franchesco. He smiled, he auttomaticly knew they were going to become best of friends. And they did. On the bus ride they talked about their ethancies. They noticed they had allot in common. He had no father, he was broke, and his brother was hot-headed. After the bus ride to the DoC, they withdrew from the bus, falling into a singaler line, as they got toured around the premis. Antonio looked around, through the fence a black male snarled at him, Antonio was scared. But like normal italians, you only hit them back harder. Antonio was put into cell number 159, his cell mate? He luckly was a "good" little boy, so he stayed with Franchesco. They talked like normal people, they both did a decent amount of exercise within the joint. Franchesco asked Antonio what he was in for, since Antonio didn't want to say drugs. He wanted to be an immitative figure. He stated that he was in prision for First degree murder. (First degree murder is a planned attack, also known as a pre-meditated murder.) Did Antonio make a statement within the DoC, well he did.

A few years have went by, as Antonio's physice grew. So did his reputation, he was called up to a little group of italians, they welcomed him with opened arms. The obvious leader was the one and only Franchesco Lattane. Everyone called him Chess, just for the fact that he wouldn't fight at all, he'd just play chess with the "old" cell mates. Although he'd still workout. Antonio on the other hand got into several fights. Fights for some smuggled money, the money would be then givin to the winning group. Obviously the warden at the time would know about these events, good thing that he was corroupt. The italian group would have the prision wrapped around their finger. 20% of the winnings would go to the warden, 25% to the outside connection, 5% to the winner, and the rest would be kept and writen in the group's "balance" book. This was just a small book that they'd put their earnings in. After all, money's not the only thing that get's smuggled in. There's drugs, smokes, pictures, posters, tools, weapons, and other items. You name it, it'd be smuggled in. Antonio thought that being in jail would change him. and did it change Antonio? It made him into an independant crime lord.

Franchesco Lattane was in jail 14 years for drug possesion and intent to distribute, along with a few weapon charges. Antonio was just in for Drug Distrebution. Franchesco had some connections on the outside, he had some lawyers working for him. As for Antonio? He got the biggest sentance, he had no-one to defend for him properly. Antonio was doing 14 years and two months. Franchesco was talking with Antonio within the cell, he was asking when Antonio was leaving prision. Antonio replyed with "eight months". "Four months for first degree murder? You must have a good lawyer! Who the fuck is he?" Franchesco exaggerated. The next day they both decided to work and teach the un-educated members. This would lowwer their jail time and hey, they had nothing else to do. A black male decided to be a smart ass and state "Hey! Go make me some pasta you fuck! What are we going to learn from you?" Antonio remained calm and stated "I can teach you about drugs." Another black male stated "What do chu' know about drugs?" Antonio then replyed "I was charged with possesion and attempt to distribute drugs." Franchesco looked at Antonio as he then raises his right cheek muscle giving a very smug look, as he then said on the very top of his breath "I knew 14 and five was too low for first degree." Later that night Franchesco then asked Antonio if he wanted to bring in cocain to San Andreas, it was easy to get anyways, all he had to do was drive to Terria Robada and collect. It was easyer said then done.

It was only a day away until Franchesco was leaving the DoC, he left Antonio in charge of the little group, things went smooth; Antonio was calm and collected, but he stopped working out, and he bought most of the other jail-mate's food, he grew out some. Still had his muscle but he was larger. A few months passed. Antonio left jail in the mid 90's, he met a girl as he was released. One thing lead to another and they fell in direct love with eachother, her name was Adriana Faenza. Antonio then went to his mother's house, he huged her and asked where Luciano was, she stated "He's dead to me.." Antonio left her mother's appartment without a word, he then saw Luciano outside in a fairly expencive vehicle. He greeted Luciano, Antonio then asked "Hey! Fuck! Who's paying for all this Vinny?" Luciano replyed with "Nah'..- Vinnie's been dead for years! I have a new connection now." Antonio then asked a straight question "Alright who the fuck is he?" Luciano then later replyed with "No-one, fuck! Ya' don't need ta' know!" Antonio then rappidly punched Luciano to the point where he couldn't stand back up, Antonio then walked off to go see Adriana, feeling more comfortable.

Family app. 16tqbs

The new connection
Let's go back a bit, Antonio is still in jail getting his connections fixed, and Luciano is getting a new connection. Let's not forget about Benjie C'. He just came out of high-school, he thought of joining a college but it was too hard for him, he just bearly got out of high-school. Luciano is feeling alright, he just finished off selling the rest of the marijuana that he sold off, he's running low on money and needs another place to stay. He did the same tactic as he did before, he went into a club, sought out the guy who looked like he had some connections then boom! He'd have a weekly income of $10,000 again. Luciano made a succesful attempt, as he met an italian man by the name of Giacomo, atleast that's the name that everyone ran him by. Giacomo was that kind of guy that normal guys are afraid to talk to. Luciano sat next to him in the bar, as he neon lights ilumitated that one area, he sat right next to Giacomo, as he then started talking in Italian. Luciano asked for a bottle of beer and a steak with onion rings on the side. Giacomo looked at Luciano thinking if he was an undercover agent or what. Giacomo introduced himself to Luciano, as he Luciano was finishing his meal, Giacomo invited Luciano to come with him for a walk, they walked into a shady allyway. This is where Giacomo pulled out a weapon and aimed it at him. Giacomo gave a simple term. "Are you a fuckin' undercover cocksucker!?" Luciano didn't answer at all, he gave a worried look. Giacomo noticed this and put down the weapon, he holstered it, as he then later gave Luciano a hug. Luciano saw this quite awkward. Giacomo then later said, "Heh' you look italian, how ya' handle things at the bar with that bartender.. I think cha' can help me out..-" Luciano looked up to Giacomo, as he then gave a blank expression as he then asked "I..- I..- Wh..- What is it?" Giacomo looked at him as he then survayed the allyway, as he reached into his leather jacket, grasping onto a small bag; as he then places it into Luciano's. Luciano looked down onto this bag, as he then inserted his finger inside the zip-less bag, looking inside. Inside of the bag was allot of Cocain, this covered up for all the weight. Giacomo then later stated "That's fuckin' $100,000. Crack some crack-heads! Make some earners for me..- Then I'll introduce you into some friends of mine that you'll work with.- I want that money too, then I'll give you your cut alright?" Luciano nodded, as he stuffed the bag into his jacket, jogging home to his mothers home, as he then slumbered the night away, waiting to plan where he could sell the white ice.

Luciano waked up early, putting the bag into a backpack, as he got dressed. Walking out kissing his mother on the cheek as he then looked at Benjamin, giving him a jeark of his head. Benjamin just knew that Luciano wanted him to come so Benjamin put on his jacket and started to walk with Luciano. Luciano was earning for his mother. While his mother was cleening and cooking, and keeping calm. Luciano was selling drugs and making money, as far as Isabella knows. Luciano works at the docks as a secatary. Luciano walked into the beach of Los Santos again, a cop car drove by, he hid behind his coat. After the cop car left, Benjamin asked "Luciano, the fuck's with you? What're we doin'?" Luciano then replyed with "We're making some money, I've got one-hundred thousand worth of ice in my bag, we're going to sell it to some of those hippie cocksucka's..-" Luciano started to jog to the beach more faster as Benjamin then started to gain speed. Once Luciano and Benjamin reached the beach, he walked underneath the bridge, going to the normal buyers, as he then slinged his back around. Turning his head around the area as he survayed for any police, as he then checked again. He stopped as he looked at Benjamin stating. "Benjie'..- Go make sure that no-one else comes in 'ere.-" Luciano then un-zipped the bag, as he then falshed it towards the hippies. The hippies then later took out a bag of money, it contained twice as much money as the requirement was, Luciano raised his right cheek muscle in joy, as he then released the bag of cocain, lowering his back down towards the other bag, as he then shoves his right hand into the bag, feeling around all the money, as he then withdrew, zipping the bag; as he slings it around his back, one-strapping it. As he then walked out of under the bridge, he looked at Benjamin, as he then extended his left hand a bit, leaving a bend of his elbow; as he then jolted his fingers saying "Le' go benjie',..- We can buy our own 'ouse now'..-" Benjamin's eyes lit up as he then littraly raised his left cheek muscle forming a delighted look. He ran towards Luciano walking behind him. Luciano was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, a real summer look. As for Benjamin? He was just wearing his shorts and singlet with a jacket on. But hell, apearanced didn't matter. It was all about the money.

Later that day, they stopped by at the mall just around the corner from their appartment, as they bought their mother a necklace, they got it engraved stating A mothers gift life, a son's gift love. They then put it into a case, as he then walked to their home, putting down the bag of money, as Luciano then handed Benjamin the case. Benjamin knew what to do, he then walked towards his mother, offering it towards her. "Yeah, this is from us'..- Cha' helped me go through high-school.. Take a break..- We'll be fine.-" Isabella then smiled as she hugged Benjamin dearly, as she then swayed her shoulders in a mannar showing her atmost love for her son. Luciano then twitched his right cheek muscle trying to keep himself from crying, as he then dropped his bag down near the front door, with the coat-rack. "Ma' I'm heading out to the night-club with Benjie'..- We'll be home late tonight!" Isabella then replied saying "Alright, but be carefull, there are alot of bad people trying to suck you into the life of a criminal! You don't want that my son." Luciano then put on his best clothing, as he then opened his door, walking out looking at Benjamin stating "Benjie, let's get us some..- Eh'..-" Luciano looked up at his mother as he then transitioned to Benjamin, "I think you know what you mean, eh'?" Benjamin rushed into his room as he then drasticly got dressed in an amazing time, walking towards Luciano. Benjamin then looked at Luciano as he then smiled, Luciano then grabed the bag filled of money, as he then slinged it around his back, one-strapping it out of the door. Luciano then turned a right towards the club, Benjamin swagging behind him asked "So, who is this guy?" Luciano looked at Benjamin and stated "He's a goodfella'.. Ya' know? " Benjamin looked at Luciano being humble, as he looked up to him as he visualised him being a mobster. "Yeah.. A goodfella'..- I know." After the short-lived conversation, they started to pick-up pace to the night-club. Luciano looked up at the sign, the new name of the night-club was Papa Bianco Divino. Luciano smiled as he then looked down entering the club. He then looked around, as he then saw Giacomo and another italian-american guy. Another wiseguy he thought. Benjamin looked humble and humile at the same time. The brothers aproched the small pair, Luciano extended his right hand humilitivly towards Giacomo, Luciano then shook his hand. "Gio'..- This 'ere is my brother'..- Benjamin C'..- I call 'im Benjie'..-" Luciano withdrew after stating this. "He'..- Hey how's it goin'?" Benjamin did the same offer of respect that his brother did, shadowing it exactly. "Yeah, not so bad.." Giacomo turned towards Luciano, who was looking at the other wiseguy. "Luciano n' Benjie..- This is a friend of ours..- Paulie'..-" Luciano looked at Paulie as he then smiled noding at him, extending his right hand as a show of respect. Paulie then grasped onto Luciano's hand as he clenched onto it, as he then proseeded to hug Luciano, after so kissed him on the forehead and withdrew. Facing Benjamin as he patted him on the shoulder. "Eh'..- Luciano..- Mind if I call ya' lucky? Cause' you're very fuckin' lucky to be talking to Giacomo about B'ness..- But err'.- Can I talk ta' ya' in private?" Luciano nodded as Paulie then placed his arm around Luciano's shoulder hunching over being some-what humile as he guided him towards the back near the toilets. "Hey listen, Lucky. Ya' seem like a person that should have more friends..- I think ya' already know what I do for a livin'?" In saying this it was quiet and such. Luciano replied in the same manner "Yeah I know.' Wha'dya' want from me though?" Paulie then slowly made his facial expresion blank and serious. "I want ya' to whack Giacomo, then I'll vouch for you at the next si-own..- I'm a fuckin' captain. I'll get ya' in, Owh'..- And I'll get ya' an appartment at Perishing Squares too..-" Luciano nodded as he then looked at Paulie dead in the eyes. "Alright, but what will I fuckin' whack him with?" Paulie then raised his right elbow as he then placed his right hand behind his back, as he shoved it down his pants grasping onto the butt of a Smith & Western 250's. Paulie then withdrew as he then placed it into Luciano's hands as he then looked around. "With this..- Whack 'im when ya' cut's finished..- I want cha' to send the money up ta' me now..- Giacomo whacked another madeguy cause he fucked his Pompinara!" (Pompinara is italian for cocksucker. Luciano then pushed the barrel of the S&W in his backpack. Depositing it into the bag. He then slang it around his back, walking back towards Giacomo and Benjamin as he then jerked his head signalling them to follow him. Luciano was in control now. Giacomo then later walked with Luciano, Luciano headed into a dark allyway, with Benjamin tailing. Luciano then asked "Benji' make sure that no cocksuckers come in ere'..-" Luciano then turned to Giacomo, as he then unzipped his bag filled of money, placing his hand into the bag withdrawing the S&W, as he pointed it at Giacomo. "Paulie dosen't like cha' no more..- No 'ard feelin's..-" Luciano then squeezed on the trigger, as he then whispered "Who's the goodfella' now?" Luciano then looked at Giacomo fall to the floor, still awake and very much alive. Luciano looked down onto Giacomo in this state, as he pointed the weapon at his chest, squeesing the trigger until the revolver was empty. Luciano had visionaries of mobsters from all over the world's history. Luciano then withdrew the weapon, as he then walked away back to the club, Benjamin then slowly followed without a word in fear of Luciano. After the hit, both mob families heard about it, Alfredo Cangelosi offered a position for Luciano in the family. Luciano thought about it, he then talked to his Caporegime, Paulie, Paulie told him to take the offer; so Luciano took the offer. He met up with Alfredo; “I’m in” Luciano said, Alfredo nodded slyly.

Family app. Galante-dead

Twenty years later.
Luciano Conigliaro was the only living brother, Antonio and Benjamin were both dead. Antonio was murdered by Luciano and Benjamin was murdered by Made-guy, Thomas Borelli; orders from Alfredo Cangelosi. Everyone in the mob family, La Famiglia Cangelosi had a hit on their head, everyone fled, but the whole family was terminated. Thomas Borelli was sentenced to twenty years, Luciano fled to Vice City, Corrado, stuck around; he never had a hit on him. This was the end of La Famiglia Cangelosi, Leone then became the only and the strongest mob in San Andreas.

Inzaghi, ups and down.
Inzaghi was fed with Teejay and his poor decisions. These poor decisions led to Inzaghi having DHS breathing over his shoulder and he had an active contract on his head, he had to flee town. But after awhile, Inzaghi soon found out, the whole family was contracted and the agency was after everyone’s head, due to Teejay’s poor decision making. He fucked up with other families, they were weak, Teejay was a terrible leader. Inzaghi was shot in the chest, but survived luckily, he then fled to Las Venterus, know one new his where abouts. He was actually recovering at the LV hospital, he was luckily survived. Inzaghi thought about his duty’s while he stayed at his cousins house. He was the boss of the Leone Crime Family, he left them to die out, well thats what he though. Since Teejay was his underboss, Teejay then became acting boss; the contracts were cancelled and he fixed the issue. Inzaghi had no intentions of leading the Leone Crime Family, so he returned to Los Santos. He found out Luciano was back in town, he called him up instantly and asked to meet up. They met up at the Idlewood pizza stack, they decided on starting a small crew, Luciano as the boss and Inzaghi as underboss; Inzaghi was happy.

Family app. YUU7d

Yes, well over.

Family app. Lz1mE

Family app. Mafia-family-tree
Family app. CVmDt
Administration
Family app. 35nWc
Caporegime
Family app. NLXpp
Soldatto(Made-man)
Family app. G5293
Trusted Associate
Family app. MoVvp
Associate
Family app. 6jJvr
Outsider

Family app. Fyyul
Luciano Conigliaro
Inzaghi Maligiri
Corrado Benedetto
Thomas Borelli
Vito Vanucci
Deakin?????
Anthony Conigliaro
Carmon Conigliaro
Vito Conigliaro
Joey Morielli
Evan Setland

Family app. KVjU8

Family app. Iqc7b
Family app. Skin_3Family app. Skin_258Family app. Skin_125

Family app. UU6rG

Family app. NqmJX
Family app. Skin_126

Family app. FudSl
Family app. Skin_125

Family app. AYzIK
Family app. Skin_119

Family app. M9jj2
Family app. Skin_46

Family app. UdFLf
Family app. Skin_12

Family app. PhbOP
Landstalker
Family app. Landstalker_(SA) (x1)
Huntley
Family app. Huntley-GTASA-CIA-front (x1)
Admiral
Family app. Admiral-GTASA-front (x1)
Sentinel
Family app. Sentinel-GTASA-front (x1)
Emperor
Family app. Emperor-GTASA-rear (x1)

Family app. 13r4N
Set to be uploaded, still moving the HQ to SF.
Family app. BxhPc
Not yet.

Family app. KhmaM
Yes, we are.

Family app. JHepX
Twenty-four.

Family app. ADtKi
La Famiglia Cangelosi, R6 (Underboss) under Alfredo Cangelosi
Hitman Agency, r2; under Kembo Colombo
Syndicates, R2; Under Robert Cooper???

Family app. GyKwi
I've been playing Next generation roleplay for over two years now, I've finally decided to create a gang. I've done almost everything here on NGRP; from administrative positions (CA) to major Roleplay positions (HMA). This family will bring a unique addition to the NGRP, this La Cosa Nostra orientated family will bring unique and consistent Roleplay to NGRP. Activity will be hard to keep up, but I will strive to keep this family running and to be the best NGRP has had. I understand most NGRP players want constant shooting and killing, but I will try make it add as much violence as possible, but keep it realistic at the same time.

Family app. W98jJ
Read all of it, and full understood it.

Family app. ViBCb
Inzaghi Maligiri
Twenty-two
Family app. Separator
Corrado Benedetto
Family app. AHYRU
Inzaghi Maligiri
Conigliaro Crime Family's Administration - Underboss (R6) - Luciano 'Lucky' Conigliaro
San Andreas Armed ServiceS Corporal (R2) - SAMC Div. - Wes Craven - Kondo Naoko - Anthony Dinozzo
The Leone Crime Family's Boss (R6) - Slot Holder - Under myself.
Brittish Mob's (SAFASC)'s Enforcer (R4) - Scott McLoughlin
Idlewood Bloods Double O.G (R5) - Curtis Freeman.
The Franchise Corporation's Sector Commander (R5) - Larry Hoover/Matthas R Masterson
Lucchese Crime Family's Consigliere (R6) [CO Founder/CO Leader]- Burke F Lucchese
Supreme Ace's Dealer (R3) - Jim Knight/Matthew House
Southside Cartel's Soldier (R3) - Fred Flleming
Varrios Los Azteca's Diablito (R2) -Zackito Palameno/Alex Cordozar
Full Throttle Racing Crew's Manager (R4) - Alexandru Sparrow
Black Hand Triad's White Lotus (R1) - Yisui Chaos
Syndicate's associate (R2) - Troy Smith/Robert Cooper
Family app. Separator
Corrado Benedetto
The Syndicate - R4: Under Teejay ???, Troy Package, Robert Cooper, Jack Package.
Hades' Motorcycle Club - R1: Under Jay Gomezambino.
Warlocks Motorcycle Club - R1: Under Russell Lock.
Black Hand Triads - R2: Under Yisui Chaos.
Down Street Association - R4: Under Woodlock Freeman.
La Famiglia Cangelosi - R3: Under Alfredo Cangelosi.
Market BloCC' Crips - R0: Under Semi Mofujohn.

Family app. Qe1u5

Family app. QcaOe
Yes, I've read it.

Family app. 5EPLb
Vito Vanucci
Eight.
Family app. Separator
Anthony Conigliaro
Sixteen

Last edited by Luciano Conigliaro on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 14 times in total

Luciano Conigliaro
Admin

https://conifam.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Family app. Empty Re: Family app.

Post  Inzaghi Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:02 pm

sexy.

Inzaghi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrado Benedetto Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:20 am

Inzaghi wrote:sexy.
^
idk but there's 2 co leaders and u only put the past lvls and crap for inzaghi.

Corrado Benedetto

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Conigliaro Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 am

Corrado Benedetto wrote:
^

i was going to ask for urs, calm down friend

Luciano Conigliaro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Marino Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 am

Add Skin ID 46 to family skins Smile

Joe Marino

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Conigliaro Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 am

Joe Marino wrote:Add Skin ID 46 to family skins Smile

Done

Luciano Conigliaro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrado Benedetto Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

Luciano Conigliaro wrote:
Corrado Benedetto wrote:
^

do u need it now?

Corrado Benedetto

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Conigliaro Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 am

Corrado Benedetto wrote:
Corrado Benedetto wrote:
^

do u need it now?
yes

Luciano Conigliaro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrado Benedetto Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 am

Corrado Benedetto wrote:
Corrado Benedetto wrote:
^

do u need it now?
yes

The Syndicate - R4: Under Teejay ???, Troy Package, Robert Cooper, Jack Package.
Hades' Motorcycle Club - R1: Under Jay Gomezambino.
Warlocks Motorcycle Club - R1: Under Russell Lock.
Black Hand Triads - R2: Under Yisui Chaos.
Down Street Association - R4: Under Woodlock Freeman.
La Famiglia Cangelosi - R3: Under Alfredo Cangelosi.
Market BloCC' Crips - R0: Under Semi Mofujohn.

Corrado Benedetto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down